Field Service Engineer
Mazak CNC Machine Tools
Primary Responsibilities will be to travel to customer locations throughout Minnesota,
SD, ND, and Western Wisconsin to troubleshoot and repair both electrical and
mechanical aspects of a wide range of Mazak’s standard machine tool
products. Secondary responsibility of position will be to perform new machine installations and customer training on the proper usage of Mazak machine tools. Operate from our Rogers, MN facility.
- Must have a minimum of two years in a machine tool repair position with an end user, distributor or
builder of CNC machine tools.
- Strong problem solving skills with excellent knowledge of both mechanical and electrical areas of
repair of CNC machine tools.
- Strong customer service orientation, effective communications skills, flexible to adjust to
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Ability to read electrical schematics and knowledge of PLC’s is desirable.
- Mazatrol programming experience is a big plus.
- Must hold and maintain an unrestricted driver’s license.
- Must detail CNC machine tool experience on resume.
If you enjoy working for an innovative leader who is currently expanding their business, this opportunity may be for you. Northwest Machine is a leading Midwest machine tool distributor with a 30 year history of representing Mazak, the world’s largest and most innovative machine tool builder.
To apply for this position, please contact our HR department at the number below.
HR / Northwest Machine
Contact (763) 493-3660
Northwest Machine can offer you:
One of the largest, most respected names in the machine tool industry